Thank you for taking time out to read my latest Blog Post.
This post forms part of a of a sequence on Facebook Strategies which I shall be running over the next couple of days.
Please bookmark or feel free to share if you find it useful.
If you missed any of my previous blog posts you can read them at Advertising & Marketing
Growing Your Facebook Page Fans
If you have created a Facebook Page, your next goal is to increase your ‘Likes’ and fan base. There are many ways to do this and we want to share some of the best kept secrets to growing your Facebook Page fans.
1. Develop a persona for your audience. Some businesses have a description of what their ideal customer looks like. This can help you to visualise your communication and what your posts should look like on Facebook.
2. Install an Engagement App on your Facebook Page. There are many great apps on the market that can help you to accomplish this such as Booshaka or Fan of the Week.
3. Facebook has imposed some restrictions on what you are allowed to put on your new cover images, but it only applies to brand pages not to your personal profile, so you might consider introducing a business aspect on your personal timeline through your cover image.
4. If you have several page admins, take advantage of the latest page admin settings that lets you assign authority to each person. Go to your Admin Panel then ‘Edit Page’ where from the drop-down menu you select ‘Admin Roles’. Once on the page you will see the Profile Pic of each Admin with their current role. To change their current role, just click on the down arrow to the right of the current role title and make your selection.
5. Sort your post insights so that at a glance you can see your most successful updates. Go into your insights. On the first page you’ll see real time post specific statistics, click on the arrow at the top to sort the updates based on which have gotten the most engagements.
6. If you are using Pinterest, why not install the Pinterest app on your Facebook page.
7. Add the ‘Message Button’ to your Facebook Page so readers can send you a private message. This also lets you reply privately.
8. Take advantage of Insights to learn more about your fans, their age, sex, where they are from, etc. This will help you with your marketing.
As we close this Blog Post, I would like to ask 2 things of you:
1. Write me a comment.
If you found today’s blog post helpful, please take a moment to share on Social media.
2. If you found today’s post helpful, please take a moment to share on Social media.
I always love to hear what people think of my blog and it also fascinates me the reach and depth a blog has within this wonderful platform. If you have questions or need assistance please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.