Thank you for taking time out to read my latest Blog Post.
This blog post forms part of a of a sequence on Starting A Business which I shall be running over the next couple of days.
Please bookmark or feel free to share if you find it useful.
If you missed any of my previous blog posts you can read them at starting-your-business
Starting your own business – The Process?
Starting your own business is not an endeavour you should jump into without a great deal of thought and consideration. It is risky, and there are a lot of steps to getting started. Most people seem to think they can jump right into daily operations, but there’s a lot of preparation needed before you can make your first dollar or court your first customer.
In this Blog post, we are going to take a look at some of the various factors to consider prior to you opening the doors to your business, and what you need to be absolutely sure to get in place before you get started. Keep in mind that much of this Post specifically deals with laws in the United States. If you need laws specific to another area, you will have to check with your own local agencies for information.
In this sequence We are going to take a look at such things as:
- – Business licenses.
- – Taxes.
- – Incorporation.
- – Taking Payments.
Are You an Entrepreneur?
The first thing you need to ask yourself before you start a business is:
Am I an entrepreneur?
A true entrepreneur is:
- – Someone who knows how to motivate himself.
- – Someone who knows how to delegate tasks to others.
- – Someone who is an efficient time manager.
- – Someone who is not afraid of taking risks.
- – Someone who is a good communicator.
- – Someone who is passionate about her line of business.
- – Someone who is an effective planner.
- – Someone who can manage money wisely.
- – Someone who keeps their customers needs in mind.
- – Someone who is not afraid to promote themselves.
- – Someone who is not afraid of technology.
- – Someone who is highly organised.
It takes most of these factors to succeed in business, and the more of these you possess, the greater your odds of success. Remember, many of these factors can be acquired by study and/or training, so keep working on growing as a person and developing these traits.
As we close this Blog Post, I would like to ask 2 things of you:
1. Write me a comment.
If you found today’s blog post helpful, please take a moment to share on Social media.
2. If you found today’s post helpful, please take a moment to share on Social media.
I always love to hear what people think of my blog and it also fascinates me the reach and depth a blog has within this wonderful platform. If you have questions or need assistance please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help.